RavenNuke v2.51.00

This is a placeholder for what ever you want to place here. This can describe your sites purpose or highlight your sites main features!!!
The file to edit is located in the theme and is named headertext.php.
Follow Us:

Raven Web Services
RavenNuke v2.51.00: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Download?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RavenNuke v2.51.00 Forum Index -> Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drohr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Download? Reply with quote

Well, why is it so difficult to find where to download the RavenNuke package?  
drohr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone read these forums? Can anyone help? What the hell! Shouldn't it be easy for a potential supporter to download the offered product? That has a negative effect on your product if users cannot find out withing a certain amount of time to download it before they just leave and look for something else....  
susann
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The RavenNuke support and download website is known around the globe.

I have also written articles in German language and there is a link included to "Downloads" and "Support". Similar articles, public announcements and notices about RavenNuke you īll find also at http://ravenphpscripts.com , montegoscripts.com, nukeseo.com, cybertipps.com and many, many other websites too.

So , I canīt really understand why you have such a problem but I know that many guys just donīt read completely .

drohr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

I have an older version of RavenNuke.

I would like to 'download' the new one.

I have been looking here for 2 days. Now this is what i see in the Downloads section:

· Main Category
This is a catch-All for testing
Sub-Category

You tell me, Where am i supposed to download RavenNuke? All i need is a link. Does everyone have to go through this? I am not upset, i just think that it should be very easy for a customer to download the offered software. Am i missing something?

susann
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloads:

http://ravenphpscripts.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=27#cat

At http://ravenphpscripts.com

is the support forum for RavenNuke, At the mains site you īll see the notice about the current release:
RavenNuke(tm) Version 2.20.01 Released!
There is also a link to the changelog and beneed this a link to the RavenNuke support forum.

Hope this helps. Whenever you have a question donīt hestitate to ask your questions in the support forum for RavenNuke. Quess you īll not find a better support forum.

drohr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Hey... Reply with quote

Thanks!!  
trialanderror

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Raven Nuke 2.20.01 to 2.3 Reply with quote

RavenNuke[tm] Version 2.20.01 Released

Well i have no idea the intense look and changes in the preview of 2.3.

I will like to start a site for my high school for keeping in touch with my classmates.

This is my second attempt...the first one failed due to lack of time and resources.

Now much older realizing that we did not have a method for my classmates to join for a class reunion... i will attempt it again...i still don't have time nor resources. But i got the will to complete my task.

When looking for phpnuke i ran into raven nuke...i had used phpnuke in the past attempt. i dowloaded it and compared it to 8.1 which is the latest phpnuke with bell and whistles...lol

I guess i pass on RavenNuke because i new very little about...but after a couple of weeks on reading online i have found that an enourmous majority of web authorities give it a top notch score...

I started having problems with phpnuke 8.1 and its not even up yet my site for the public...i guess i still have time to switch...

i had download the patch version with 3.5 but the installer kept giving problems or won't installed...the forum admin would not work...and others...but what really created some errors is the mail function will not send emails.

I finally got it running but would not send confirmation emails...then i started reading about ravennuke how it already has all the changes made and updates...so why is there a phpnuke? I guess it is a trial and error feature.

Now my real question is ...

Should i install RavenNuke 2.20.01 and then wait for 2.3 to do an update...and will there be an upgrade feature on it?

or should i just wait for 2.3 release?

thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RavenNuke v2.51.00 Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: