RavenPHPscripts.com releases RavenNuke(tm) 2.50.00
The RavenNuke™ Team is happy to announce the next release, 2.50.00, of your favorite CMS. RavenNuke™ 2.50.00 is available from RavenPHPScripts.
RavenNuke™ version 2.50.00 contains a number of significant enhancements to core functions, modules, blocks, themes, languages and user management. Please see the full Change Log on-line or within the package download to see all that was modified.Read more (or click the new
- Upgraded TegoNuke™ Mailer to current version with current SwiftMailer, improved error handling, more transport options, debugging & ability to configure message priority & bounced email address.
- Upgraded Shortlinks to current version.
- Modified database interaction to use mysqli and prepared statements for better performance.
- Enhanced filtering and escaping of block data for consistent performance and compliance.
- Added a standard approach for module admin authentication.
- Replaced News module with Tricked Out News, which includes single / dual column news, nukeSEO Social Bookmarks with CSS Sprites, article page ads, Disqus comment integration, tag clouds and more.
- Replaced Downloads module with TegoNuke™ Downloads (formerly NukeScripts Group Downloads).
- Upgraded HTML Newsletter to current version.
- Added sub forums to Forums module.
- Enhanced the User Info Block.
- Various Block Functionality and Styling Improvements.
- HTML Lists and Default Styling: Many blocks converted to use unordered <ul> and ordered <ol> lists.
- Unique ID's: Generate unique CSS ID's that can be associated with specific blocks, also used to add a link for admins to edit each block from within the block.
- Additional Block Position: Added an additional block position of Center Top (above msg)
- Added a theme manager with theme previews to site administration.
- Added link the theme manager in nukeNAV™.
- Added the RickTido theme.
- Improved Default CSS Styling.
- Added Norwegian language files.
- Added a standard function to create language drop-down menus.
- Added links to the Your Account profile from and nofollow tags to link in the Members List module.
- Enabled admins to identify users who are approved but not yet activated (see description and screenshots below).
- Enabled all default user attributes (except user name and email address) to be required / optional during or after registration.